Time Flies

The past few years have gone by really fast, especially these 2 years in army. After all that numerous bitching about army life, my 2 years is finally reaching its last quarter.

Many things had came n gone. Without knowing it, I'm out of my 3rd relationship, started a company and planning to start another one soon. Got rejected off NUS n NTU for 2 straight years and what I thought was 'all the time I have' has become something which needs to be done urgently. I have taken up the most important role in AOPC and have a hell of a helper. Guess i got to just keep moving and exploring new things.

I have changed and changed for the worse I guess. I no longer pay 100% attention to things. I no longer put in the effort to remember things for long. And Life has become a subconscious part of me moving on n on. I want to change and I'm changing

There have been thoughts flowing through me. About why I'm living and about my friends arnd me. I feel so useless sometimes. While other times i cant seem to figure out why I'm doing so much. The answer will come. I know .. but when i really hope its soon.

These 2 years are ending n i want a fresh new life out there.

No comments: